For thesis films we get three days of shooting. The original plan for the thesis I was working on was to shoot the final scene today, but it would have only been half a day since the actors had to leave by noon. Instead, we finished early last night so the decision was made to use up our overtime and finish tomorrow’s work today.
I rushed back home to pick up some props that I thought would be needed today and went over to the sound stage to finish decorating the hospital room. After a second lunch, we got two big dolly tracks setup and knocked off the shots.
For the first time in film school history, a thesis film was shot in two days. I will now enjoy my extra free day before I disappear for two weeks for documentary editing.