- Get the permit for the wrong location.
- Don’t get all required parts for a piece of special equipment.
- Don’t get food and craft services for any part of the production.
- Claim you did everything.
- Get an assistant to pay for everything.
- Don’t get the food in time. Better yet, don’t even think about it.
- Take 3 hours to do a 30 minute errand. And don’t do it properly.
- Go home and check your mail. Also, do any other personal errands.
Sadly most of these traits are true in someone I worked with. The film wasn’t a disaster because people picked up the producer’s slack, mainly a friend of the director that was kicked out of the Film School. If someone like this is able to graduate, how much is the degree really worth?