Just when I thought there would be a dry period of stories after I graduate ((More on this soon)), Thoth gives me a goldmine. I’ve been asked by a recent graduate to co-produce a short film she just received funding for.
This film (tentatively title Undercover) will be the largest production I’ve ever worked on. 26 page script, 8 days of production, RED camera, a budget. It’s sort of the equivalent of shooting an episode of The Office (minus Steve Carell and Jenna Fischer).
In the past it’s been hard to follow the filmmaking process when I’m working on 6 different movies, doing something different each week.
Update: To add to the full process, I am now also the editor.
This post is an anchor post which will be updated with new adventures that are part of the Moviccino series:
- Location, Location, Location [Location Scouting]
- Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy [Location Scouting]
- Crew Call – The Cast Behind the Camera [Crew]
- Feels Like a Venti Day [Producing]
- In Production: Day 1 – Off to a Good Start
- I Was Kung Powed
- You Still Want to Do This?
- The Assistant Director
- Going for a Take